HOME FOR SALE? WE PROVIDE REALTOR SERVICES – A CONCIERGE LEVEL OF SERVICE:
For home owners considering placing their property on the market, we provide information about preparing your home for sale, pricing your home appropriately and effective marketing, all the way through surviving the inspection process and successfully closing escrow. Our goal is to get you the best price with the least amount of stress… in the time frame that suits your needs.
Our Marketing Plan for your property includes:
- Providing a full Comparative Market Analysis and informed advice on comparable properties in your area to help you price your home for sale appropriately.
- Professional Photography – procuring high-quality, digital photos of your home for advertising, brochures and flyers to be distributed.
- Securing full Multiple Listing Service (MLS) exposure for your home with full property description and numerous photos (http://www.socalmls.com)
- Informed advice and assistance in preparing your home for sale.
- Placing a clearly visible yard sign and brochure box on your property.
- Providing a lock box for easy showing of your home at a time convenient to you.
- Featuring your home on the www.LagunaCoastRealEstate.com website, along with extensive web exposure on major Real Estate Listing sites such as Realtor.com, Homes.com, Zillow, Homeseekers.com, Trulia, Move.com, etc.
- Mounting a strategic marketing campaign, including advertising, networking and additional web exposure on the Social Media sites – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more, with full property videos and slideshows.
- Holding Broker’s Previews and Open Houses to promote property (upon request).
- Setting up and screening all showings for you.
- Ensuring that only qualified buyers are touring your property.
- Calling prospective buyer agents to follow up showings.
- Staying in contact with you and providing feedback from prospective buyers and agents.
- Handling negotiations, all contracts and proper paperwork.
- Guiding you smoothly through the inspection process and Escrow.
- Review of addendums, Escrow paperwork and representing you at Close of Escrow.
- Helping you find a new home!!
Studies show that more than 90% of homebuyers use the Internet to aid them in their search for the ideal home, and Laguna Coast Real Estate meets these consumers’ needs with an easily navigable, informative website that also features eye-catching photography, high-quality property slide shows and video tours.
The bottom line is that marketing Real Estate for Sale in todays “Internet driven” world has become challenging – unless you are “ahead of the curve” with strategic SEO solutions. Your property listing needs to be at the top of every Real Estate Search for qualified Buyers. We post your listings to the MOST relevant and popular Real Estate websites so they when prospective buyers do a real estate search – they can find your property! And you can find our own website, LagunaCoastRealEstate.com, at the top of all Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, AOL, MSN, Bing, etc.)
There is no Realtor that provides greater exposure!
Our service includes experienced real estate professionals who keep you apprised of current market values and guide you through the entire process – including CAR agreements and disclosures necessary to provide protection under current California Real Estate laws. We qualify candidates, then show your home for sale until it is SOLD!
The Laguna Coast Real Estate team are local Realtor experts in the Laguna Beach, Newport Coast, Laguna Niguel, Monarch Beach and Dana Point area. We know Coastal Real Estate and we work tirelessly to negotiate the best terms to benefit you.
Just complete the form below (or call us!) and we’ll show you what sets us apart from other Real Estate Agencies!